Re: US Army Air Corp Pics - Major cities

Walter M. Clark

But I thought you meant the Reconstruction Finance Corporation,
started under the Herbert Hoover administration as a lame attempt to
do something about the start of the Depression<g>.

Time stopped in November 1941, and I didn't see Hoover talking about
it on television, either<g>
Walter M. Clark
Pullman, Washington, USA

--- In STMFC@..., Bob McCarthy <thesupplycar@...> wrote:

Whoops,

      I meant the New Deal!!!  Sorry about my confusing post.  Glad
everyone got a laugh!

      The rest of the data is correct.

Bob McCarthy