resin kits rather than mess with the resin parts. Simpson's material is 1/2
hard brass (and thus easy to bend and cut) and available in the following HO
sizes:
#255 - 1/2x2
#254 - 1/2x3
#926 - 1/2x4
#332 - 3/4x3
#927 - 3/4x4

For the 1x2 I have in front of me, there are 10 each 4" long pieces per
package for $5.00. The pieces have a slight twist in them from shearing but
that is easy to fix since the material is 1/2 hard brass.

The problem is that Russ Simpson doesn't have a website and doesn't
advertise. But I purchase them from the Swedler brothers at Coronado Scale
Models who have been advertising the Gazette since the very first issue;
Stan Swedler is also a member of this chat list. Coronado Scale Models
doesn't have a web address either but you can e-mail them at
coronadoscalemod@... or call them at (602) 254-9656. They don't always
have these items in stock since Simpson isn't good at filling orders in a
timely manner but they can probably get them from Simpson more easily and in
a more timely manner than we can.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com