channels and Z bar.

From: "Monk Alan" <Alan.Monk@...>
Tim,

here in the UK we have a number of suppliers of thin metal strip (brass,
steel, nickel silver, phosphor bronze) in various thicknesses and widths
for modelling - what sort of sizes are you after?? (The main supplier I
thinking of, Eileen's Emporuim, don't yet have a website, otherwise I'd
post a link).

In addition, I know I have lots of thin brass strip from waste sections
of etched brass kits, if I find something which might be useful I'd be
happy to post some over.

Regards,
Alan
London, UK