Re: New HO scale 70-ton flatcar

From: "Gatwood, Elden J SAD " <elden.j.gatwood@...>
So, when is someone going to do the alternate standard twin offset hopper?
Sigh... evidently no one. I was very disappointed that Kadee didn't do it.

Lastly, on the subject of flat cars, why hasn't Walthers re-done their GSC
"Commonwealth" car as a state-of-the-art car. No laughing, now...
I like the Walthers car. It is better than Tichy's version and can be easily
improved. And it has a separate deck. What's not to like? It would be nice
to have the longer versions built for several roads in the 1960's.

I'm sure many modelers would like a really good PS-3 two bay hopper. The
only one out there is the ancient Trains Miniature tooling.

If only Athearn had acquired the Stewart models -- then we'd get a bunch of
radically improved hoppers with wire grabs instead of fat plastic grabs.