From: "Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Resin kit from the past

At 10:45 AM 4/26/02 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Folks

Just found this gem on ebay,
" Rare WestRail 50-ton flat car, Nickel Plate "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1726080390

Richard, does this bring back some memories ?????

Ian Clasper
Well, if he gets $24.99 for that I'm sure we'll see a lot more of
them popping up on Ebay -- including several of mine!! They built
into fine models, but Byron (Pittsburgh Scale Models) improved on
them a lot, and then Proto2000 did them in plastic...

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Sterling, Massachusetts