Re: New HO scale 70-ton flatcar

Scott Seders

I'm sure many modelers would like a really good PS-3 two bay hopper. The
only one out there is the ancient Trains Miniature tooling.

If only Athearn had acquired the Stewart models -- then we'd get a bunch of
radically improved hoppers with wire grabs instead of fat plastic grabs.

Tim O'Connor
You have got that right Tim. I model B&O and WM and would still be doing a Snoopy dance if only that would have happened.

In lieu of that, I wish somone would offer photo etched replacement ends we could add grab irons to. Unfortunately, there probably would not a very extensive market for it.

Scott Seders