Re: New HO scale 70-ton flatcar

leakinmywaders

Jim: Hi, do you have a plan for weighting ther Protowest flats? The
drawback to the kit is the lack of provision for a weight sandwich
between the deck and frame. I guess it'll have to be rectangles of
lead sheet fitted into the underframe spaces.

BTW I have pair of Protowest NYC kits, and would be interested in
swapping one set of NYC decals for one the Erie sets. If anyone's
interested, please contact me off list, leakinmywaders[at]yahoo.com.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim & Lisa Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@...>
wrote:

AT $30 apiece for the IMRC version, it's cheaper to go with the
Protowest
www.protowestmodels.com resin kit at 2 for $44.95. I just received
mine a
couple of weeks ago and it's a nice kit.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon