the heck, I'll pass and keep the Sunshine version.

From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>

Probably not, but I will note that IM stuff is usually available as
undec kits, and all of the decals for the 70 ton flat cars are
available through Sunshine, if you want to go that route. With most
of us having shelves of unbuilt resin, and the correct paint and
lettering apparently coming out in the RTR, I doubt that there will
be very many who go that route for this car.

Bruce F. Smith