From: Eric Hiser <ehiser@...>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Piedmont & Northern Caboose
To: STMFC@...
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 8:45 PM

Bob:
That would be fabulous. My wife's father is a railfan for the
Piedmont & Northern and my wife has asked me to build him an O scale caboose
of his favorite line to put on the mantle of his fire place. Hence, I am
trying to get a good photo so I can find a close caboose and then build the
requested model, helping me with both wife and father-in-law!
Your help would be deeply, deeply appreciated!
I model HO an extension of the Santa Fe's Clarkdale branch circa
1926, but am happy to learn more about the P&N and the railroads of the SE.

Eric Hiser
Phoenix, AZ
ehiser@...

From: Eric Hiser <ehiser@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Piedmont & Northern Caboose
To: STMFC@yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 3:43 AM

I am looking for a photograph of a Piedmont & Northern Caboose, preferably
during the early part of the 20th Century. I have checked the P&N book, but
the photo in it is not very helpful. I know that there is a preserved
caboose at the Railroad Historical Center in Greenwood, SC, but they do not
have a photo of any of the equipment on the webpage. Does anyone have a
photo that they could share or a reference to where one may be? It would be
appreciated!

Eric Hiser
Phoenix, AZ
ehiser@...