From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Armand Premo
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 6:27 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: IRC 1958 cuft hoppers

Bill,Maybe we should stop using the term,"Modelers" and use "Collectors"
instead.BTW,better make that 53_. :-) ),Armand Premo

From: timboconnor@... <mailto:timboconnor%40comcast.net>
<timboconnor@... <mailto:timboconnor%40comcast.net> >
Subject: [STMFC] Re: IRC 1958 cuft hoppers
To: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 4:28 PM

Yeah, probably all 700 or 800 actual modelers left on the planet will
be very excited... :-)

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturep ress.com>

I think most modelers will be blown away by these new cars.

3:59 PM