From: Scott A. Reed <lildiggr@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] N&W class C13 and C14 Cabeese

Do you have possession or can you tell me where I find diagrams for these
cars? I am looking for roof detail as well as sides and underframe if
available. As far as pictures do you know how I contact the owner of such
prints you mentioned?
I got the 10000 Series info out of the book "Cabooses of the N&W" by Bob
Bowers and Jim Brewer. Their writings list the cars out of the 10000
series
built from 1936 to 1944 which is a little before and during W.W.II. Are we
still talking/typing about the same cabeese????????????
Since these cars had cut outs in the ends of the old boxcars, that is why
was searching for a kit that already represented the cars of the series,
do not feel it should be to hard to model. With some Kappler Scale Wood
for
the sides and some prefabricated ends no problem. Any idea of the part
number for the overland model?
Thanks for the insight.
Scott A. Reed