Re: New Bulkhead HO scale 70-ton flatcar

jim_mischke <jmischke@...>

I am not near my library, so I am winging this from memory.

InterMountain was provided photos and documention for B&O class P-31c
bulkhead flat cars.

Further, I believe the B&O class P-25d bulkhead flat car is close in
structure and apprearance.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, SUVCWORR@... wrote:

Jim:

What is the B&O class, number series and build dates or rebuild
dates for
these anticipated cars?

Rich Orr

In a message dated 10/15/2008 1:57:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jmischke@... writes:

The InterMountain bulkhead flat car will be the B&O version. Some
enterprising B&O guy sent them the drawings and photos they
needed.

After watching obscure ATSF and Missouri Pacific versions of
popular
car types come out because of some consultant's favorite railroad,
it's
feels good to win one.

Jim Mischke
B&OHS Model Committee

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Andy Carlson <midcentury@> wrote:

Intermountain Railway Co.'s dealer newsletter stated that
following
the may/June delivery of the 70t flat will be bulkhead flat car
versions. Perhaps they will model the Santa Fe version????
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
destination.