From: "llamsus" <Llams@telus.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:51 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Looking for RDG XMu article info

Good Day All,

I have been told that Mainline Modeler did a feature article on the
RDG XMu boxcar. I've tried searching the online indexes but couldn't
find anything. Anyone know of this article? I am specifically
interested to know if the car represented in the plans is from the
first (1925?) or second batch (1930?).

Thanks

Brian