Re: Naperville

briankd.usf.net@...

Between checks and cash, I have never had any problems with purchases. Even at Bobs Photos, I have written checks in the past. I won't argue with Bruce Smith though, this may be something new. Other larger venders will usually take cash, check or credit card. Brian Dick

----- Original Message -----
From: "gn3397" <heninger@medicine.nodak.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:16 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Naperville

Hello,
I was hoping I could prevail on the experience of the Naperville veterans in the group.
What forms of payment do the vendors (especially Bob's Photos and Jay Williams, etc.) take at
Naperville? Do I need cash, or will I be able to use a credit card? This is the first time I will be
able to go, so thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
Robert D. Heninger
Iowa City, Iowa