From: Charlie Vlk
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] giraffe loading, 1955

Circus Stock Cars were taller than normal Automobile Box Cars, but not so much so that giraffes could stand up with their necks stretched at normal posture.
I guess they just got a pain in the neck or laid down.
Charlie Vlk

Hello Everyone,

Did they sedate the giraffe ? How did the circus do it?

John Riba
.