Re: Richard Burg where are you?

Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Bob - Rich Burg, 2155 E. Whittemore, Burton, MI 48529 313-483-8199 - Al Westerfield

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob McCarthy
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:00 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Richard Burg where are you?

Howdy!

A group of us are working to reproduce a highly detailed Central of Georgia Door and a Half 40 ' boxcar in Scale S.

The president of the Central of Georgia Historical Society provided a lead on images of boxcar #6715 showing both sides. It is a Paul Dunn photo in Richard Burg's collection.

If anyone knows how to reach Richard please forward that information to me. A phone number/email address would be appreciated.

When I am finished with it, I will post a how to build it article for anyone to use. See attached photo of these boxcars. They were built in 1941, 1944 and 1947.

Thanks,

Bob McCarthy
Modeling the Mighty Central of Georgia in Scale S

Thanks,

Bob McCarthy