Phosphate and Other Hopper Car Air Line Details

Allen Cain <allencain@...>

I am looking for any photos or drawings showing the airline piping and other
details on the brake end of phosphate or other hoppers in the early 1950s.
This would be the area under the slope sheet where the air reservoir tank is
located.

I would like to add at least the airline piping to some HO models of these
cars since it is so visible but none of the photos that I have show this
area very clearly.

We just moved to the Tampa area and all of my reference books are in boxes
so I cannot get to them right now.

If you have info for any hopper car in the early 1950's I would sure
appreciate it as well as I would like to do the same for my other hopper
cars.

As I am a "digest" subscriber, I would appreciate any info being mailed
directly to me as attachments which, if approved by the sender, I could be
shared with others on request.

Allen Cain