From: "David Bachand" <jambachand@verizon.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:54 PM
Subject: [STMFC] I-GN 1932 ARA Upgrades

I am looking to upgrade my new Atlas model for the mid 50s time period
and have several ? How long did the MP subsidiaries retain their
reporting marks ? Did they receive the "Route of the Eagles slogan ?
The capacity of the Atlas model is 40 tons, is this correct for the
50s time frame or were the car capacities upgraded.

Thanks in advance for your responses
Dave Bachand