Re: I-GN 1932 ARA Upgrades

asychis@...

"I am looking to upgrade my new Atlas model for the mid 50s time period
and have several ? How long did the MP subsidiaries retain their
reporting marks ?"

The subsidiaries were merged in 1956 when the MP was reorganized. Complete
change of the reporting marks took awhile after that. Some cars retained their
original subsidiary reporting marks into the early 1960s.

"Did they receive the "Route of the Eagles slogan ?

Yes, both before and after the reporting marks were changed"

The capacity of the Atlas model is 40 tons, is this correct for the
50s time frame or were the car capacities upgraded.

"That I am not sure of, but I think they stayed the same unless changed to
some other service.

Jerry Michels

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)