From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Lawler
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:46 AM
To: Steam Era Freight Cars Group
Subject: [STMFC] Instructions for Sunshine 78.7

Hi all,

I have a friend that needs instructions for Sunshine kit 78.7 which is
the Soo/WC Saw Tooth box car. The kit he purchased contains incorrect
instructions (we believe) which were for SS CB&Q, SL-SF cars. Maybe
these are the instructions that are suppose to come with this kit but
that would seem kind of weird to not mention the Soo/WC cars. If anyone
has this kit that and would be willing just to scan the instructions and
send them to me then that would be greatly appreciated.

All responses off list please.

Thanks,

Tom Lawler

Database version: 5.11050e