From: Steve Stull<mailto:winslow7076@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] HO ATSF 5000 Class 2-10-4

Paul;Go to Bachmanns website, http://www.bachmanntrains.com<http://www.bachmanntrains.com/> , go to the products tab, Ho Scale, Steam Engines, and in the product or keyword search, type in 2-10-4. That will call up 4 versions scheduled for delivery in '09.Steve StullWinslow 7076Who currently makes an, HO ATSF 5000 Class 2-10-4 ?I searched google, etc., and can't find any current maker of one. Anyone know? Thanks, Paul Hillman