From: David North<mailto:davenorth@optusnet.com.au>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:28 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: HO ATSF 5000 Class 2-10-4

Good exploration, Ben, but as I said, "not seen on the Bachmann website . .
." I didn't say you
couldn't find it ANYwhere on the web.
SGL

The model Ben pointed to is the old version from Bachmann, with the NYC
tender.

Bachmann recently advised a re-release with the tender from their SF
Northern (I believe).

I think they are still using the body from their Northern.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?searchStr=2-10-4<http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?searchStr=2-10-4>
<http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?searchStr=2-10-4&act=vi<http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?searchStr=2-10-4&act=vi>
ewCat> &act=viewCat

cheers