Re: Atlas 1932 ARA Clinchfield car

Brian J Carlson <brian@...>

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:53:20 -0800, Richard Hendrickson wrote

Brian, I've had similar problems when changing trucks on Atlas cars.
It's a major project. A better question is, why doesn't Atlas
conform to NMRA standards with regard to bolster height and truck
mounting dimensions.
Richard, That is really what I meant in my poorly worded email. Most other
manufacturers follow those standars why doesn't Atlas. I think on some of
there early cars they did. I also need to apologize for my poor grammer in
the email "Why don't Atlas use.." yeesh.

Brian Carlson