From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
Subject: [STMFC] GM&O Naperville handout minikit
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 7:59 AM
Those who attended Naperville this year received a
mini-minikit consisting of decals, instructions and a ladder
forming jig for the GM&O '37 AAR 9 rung ladder,
single door boxcar.

On the way to my return air flight, I stopped with Al
Ferguson and Tim O' Connor to photograph a surviving
GM&O car which was conveniently located within 2 miles
of Midway airport.

I can send a digital photo of a close-up of the 9 rung
ladder to anyone requesting it. Please make the request
off-list at <midcentury@...>

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA