Re: Read before writing

Bob Chaparro <thecitrusbelt@...>

Unfortunately, sometimes Yahoo's archive system cannot find message
posts on various topics. More than a few times I've searched for items
I know were discussed on this and other groups and they don't come up.
Other times they do. I've even experienced having my own posts on my
own Yahoo groups unlocated with the system telling me that there is no
such topic and no such author.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA

-- In STMFC@..., "Gene Green" <bierglaeser@...> wrote:

Sorry about message 77118 which repeats some information contained in
Richard Hendrickson's earlier message. I need to read all the
messages
before responding to any messages. Richard H's responses are always
better and more accurate than mine.

Gene Green