Hi-Tech rubber freight car hoses are here

Andy Carlson

I have received a large order of rubber HO freight car hoses from Hi-Tech models, # 6036.

There are 5 pairs of hoses per package, enough for 5 freight cars. I am offering these for sale for $4.00 package.

I also have the diesel MU rubber hose set, which has enough sander and MU hoses for one diesel per package, also priced at $4.00 per package.

Shipping is $2.00 per order in a padded envelope. Those requesting boxed priority mail can send $5.00 instead. I accept money orders and personal checks.

I can be contacted off-list (please)at:
<midcentury@...>

Andy Carlson
111 S Encinal Ave