From: Alan Palmer
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:28 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Modelling a PS-5 Gondola in HO

Hi All,

This came up recently on the Rutland list and I am looking for more
information. Does anyone know of photos or plans or even a kit of the
Pullman Standard PS-5 Gondola. I am looking to build a few that the
Rutland had. They were 52'6" inside length. Photos from the Rutland
are few and far between.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Alan

Alan Palmer