From: Larry Jackman <Ljack70117@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC]
To: STMFC@...
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 10:59 AM

Hi Fellow list buddies.

I writing this to let you know I will not be at Cocoa Beach this

year. I am moving back to Seattle area By the end of Dec. I never

really liked Florida. We came down to look after my wife's Mother.

She died in Jan 2007 and my wife died in Oct 2007. I have a daughter

in Seattle. She wants me to move out there. I will still be on the

list but my health is going down hill and this will probably be my

last plane flight..

Thank you all

Larry Jackman

ljack70117@comcast. net