Re: Shake/Bake Cocoa Beach

al_brown03

I didn't participate in the X45 clinic out of guilt at not having
finished the previous two, but (1) the KCS car is now done; (2) an FGEX
car, done by the techniques of the Kahn's clinic, is now in the paint
shop; and (3) I'll bring them both, along with some other stuff. Greg's
clinics have made a big difference to my modelling.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., Denny Anspach <danspach@...> wrote:

This is a short note to exhort those who participated in Greg
Martin'skitbash PRR X45 kitbash clinic at Cocoa Beach this past
January (and who will be attending this year) to bring their
completed
cars for display to Cocoa this January 8-11.

It is endlessly fascinating to me to observe closely how highly
skilled modelers will independently each have a slightly different
take on how to reach the same goal!

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento