Red Caboose WP Stock Cars

Richard Hendrickson

This afternoon I received samples of the Red Caboose 36' stock cars
with letter boards and lettering for the Western Pacific. They're
very well done, with one easily corrected error: the trucks are
Accurail ARA with spring planks, where the prototypes had U-section
Andrews. Assembly is good, paint is excellent, lettering is sharp
and prototypically correct. I've seen photos showing the prototype
cars in Southern Calif. and Arizona, so they traveled off-line, at
least in the west and probably further afield.

Richard Hendrickson