Hoppers

Justin Kahn

I recently picked up three Max gray [O scale] freight cars. One is supposed to be the B&O offset quad, but the one I have has probably incorrect hoppers, with the doors facing each other in each pair rather than the center (apparently the Japanese DID build other ones with the right configuration). I've research all the obvious sources
to see whether any prototypes exist for this, but the only quads with the paired hoppers seem to be PRR H21 and H25 or Erie rebuilds of old gondolas.
Anyone aware of any offset side quads with such hoppers?
Jace Kahn

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008