Re: Need help with photo location

Jim Lancaster

I added the photo of the Chateau Martin car in New York City to my Chateau Martin web page:
http://www.geocities.com/jim_lancaster.geo/chatmart/cmwx_roster_1.html

The page also includes other new photos: (1) a 1948 b&w photo showing a 25-car trainload of Chateau Martin wine after arrival in the Bronx, NY, and (2) two recent photos of the former Chateau Martin winery in Waterford, CA.

Jim Lancaster

On Nov 22, 2008, at 9:02 AM, jim_lancaster.geo wrote:

I have obtained a photo of a Chateau Martin wine car in a train of
reefers. The photo is at
http://www.geocities.com/jim_lancaster.geo/chatmart/ cm_in_train_001.jpg
Does anyone recognize the location? The tracks in the foreground with
the third rail probably indicate someplace in or near New York City.

Jim Lancaster