Thank you
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@...

On Nov 25, 2008, at 2:11 PM, Westerfield wrote:

Ed - NYC is a big place with lots of drinkers. :) - Al Westerfield
----- Original Message -----
From: ed_mines
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:15 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Bronx photo

--- In STMFC@..., "John Hile" <john66h@...> wrote:
.....page also includes other new photos: (1) a 1948 b&w photo showing
a 25-car trainload of Chateau Martin wine after arrival in the Bronx,
NY,

I'm surprised to see wine arriving in what appears to be regular,
single dome tank cars. I don't think those cars could have been used
for anything previously except to haul wine.

Ed