From: STMFC@... on behalf of bud9351
Sent: Tue 11/25/2008 3:32 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: BCK boxcar roof color?

--- In STMFC@..., "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@...> wrote:

Bud Rindfleisch asked:
"Now those M&W Ball line cars......that's where I need more help
(plans?)"

Which ones - the Mather cars or their secondhand rebuilt boxcars?

Ben Hom
Ben,
I've been trying to find scale plans for the Mather patent Ball
line cars in either 1100 or 1200 series. I'd like to build at least
one in S scale.
Bud Rindfleisch