Re: Bronx photo

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@..., " Westerfield" <westerfield@...> wrote:
NYC is a big place with lots of drinkers. :) - Al Westerfield

Al I think you misunderstood my comment. I'll bet even winos prefer
their cheap wine without kerosene in it. Maybe the government too.

Cleaning 8000 gallon tanks is a big job.

Did wineries make any other products that weren't consumed? Like paint
remover?

Back in the day when I knocked down a few I decided to do some work on
a N&W Quality Craft caboose I was building after a night of drinking. I
didn't notice that one of the spacer blocks is behind the small window.

Ed