From: Andy Sperandeo<mailto:asperandeo@mrmag.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ATSF 1300-Series Wood Cabooses

Hello Paul,

The only changes were to the lettering. The ampersand was omitted beginning in 1938 (A.T.S.F.) and the periods were omitted (ATSF) beginning in 1943. The windows, three on one side and four on the other, stayed the same. There are photos of a caboose of this series on the Santa Fe society Web site at http://users.snowcrest.net/photobob/sfr42.html.<http://users.snowcrest.net/photobob/sfr42.html.>

Happy Thanksgiving,

Andy

Andy Sperandeo
Executive Editor