----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Smith

In looking at the Walthers Northern Power and Light Substation, it looks
like there are a number of transformers that might make interesting loads.
My concern is that the main transformer has relative sharp corners - ie a
very boxy shape. Many older transformers seem to have rounded ends. When
did box shaped transformers come into use?