Re: UP A-50-12 (converted to bunk car) about to be scrapped

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Larry Ostresh writes:

"A UP A-50-12 (converted to bunk car) sitting in Laramie is about to be
scrapped. It was built by Ralston Steel Car Company in 1929, one of
the series 152001-152500. As far as I can tell it is still on its
original trucks.

Are there any particular photos or measurements anyone wants before the
car is gone forever? If so, contact me off list. The car is in
excellent shape."

It might be useful to have photos of the car in general but, in particular, the underbody details might be useful.

Mike Brock
Modeling Laramie in 1953