ARR Car Selection Rules

Schuyler Larrabee

Hi

I just uploaded a copy of a document about how yardmasters should make car selections with respect
to what district the car's home road is in.

I am sometimes graced with a short sojourn with materials destined for the ELHS Archives. The
latest is a screw-bound series of the memoranda from upper level management about how yardmasters
were to conduct their recording and reporting of the location of car This poster was included in
this last volume. I thought this would add some certainty to the endless debating about how cars
were >supposed to be< selected by the YM to send for loadings

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!