From: "asychis@aol.com" <asychis@aol.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 10:58:26 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Heinz freight car fleet

Hi,

At one time or another I believe there were some good articles on the Heinz
fleet in either Rail Model Journal, Mainline, or Mainline Modeler. I cannot
remember which,and I wonder if someone on the list might point me in the
right direction. I searched previous messages, and found little. Also, is there
a SIG on Heinz that includes the rolling stock? Any info on Heinz freight
cars or operations would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels
************ **Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW