From: Steve Sandifer
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] construction pipes

Maybe these will be helpful. I especially like the last two.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/I?fsaall:1:./temp/~pp_Fbn1::displayType=1:m856sd=fsa:m856sf=8d18250:@@@fsaal

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/i?pp/fsaall:@FILREQ(@FIELD(DOCID+@LIT(owi2001027295/PP))+@FIELD(COLLID+fsa))

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/I?fsaall,app,brum,detr,swann,look,gottscho,pan,horyd,genthe,var,cai,cd,hh,yan,lomax,ils,prok,brhc,nclc,matpc,iucpub,tgmi,lamb,hec:23:./temp/~pp_e0FV::displayType=1:m856sd=fsa:m856sf=8d44991:@@@mdb=fsaall,app,brum,detr,swann,look,gottscho,pan,horyd,genthe,var,cai,cd,hh,yan,lomax,ils,prok,brhc,nclc,matpc,iucpub,tgmi,lamb,hec

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?fsaall:30:./temp/~pp_e0FV::@@@mdb=fsaall,app,brum,detr,swann,look,gottscho,pan,horyd,genthe,var,cai,cd,hh,yan,lomax,ils,prok,brhc,nclc,matpc,iucpub,tgmi,lamb,hec

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/i?pp/fsaall:@FILREQ(@FIELD(DOCID+@LIT(owi2001011889/PP))+@FIELD(COLLID+fsa))

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/i?pp/fsaall:@FILREQ(@FIELD(DOCID+@LIT(owi2001011891/PP))+@FIELD(COLLID+fsa))