Pipe Thread is terminated

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

The current pipe thread is rapidly closing in on the record for longest thread on the STMFC. The record is currently held by the very important subject of...bananas...and I would dearly hate to see it dethroned. Also, given the fact that we have gone far afield from steam era frt cars and are now discussing how various pipes are constructed...etc...in today's world, I think it's reasonably certain that we have drained all we can from these...pipes.

Therefore...as of midnight tonight...ET...the thread on pipes [ of any kind ] is terminated with the exception of a VERY clear association with STEAM ERA FRT CARS.

Thank you.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner