From: Mike Brock <brockm@brevard.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Pipe Thread is terminated
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 4:43 PM

The current pipe thread is rapidly closing in on the record for longest

thread on the STMFC. The record is currently held by the very important

subject of...bananas. ..and I would dearly hate to see it dethroned. Also,

given the fact that we have gone far afield from steam era frt cars and are

now discussing how various pipes are constructed. ..etc...in today's world, I

think it's reasonably certain that we have drained all we can from

these...pipes.

Therefore... as of midnight tonight...ET. ..the thread on pipes [ of any

kind ] is terminated with the exception of a VERY clear association with

STEAM ERA FRT CARS.

Thank you.

Mike Brock

STMFC Owner