Important Holiday Reminder

smason22000 <smason2@...>

Hi folks,

If you're planning on ordering DVD's for Christmas, the last day to get your order in to assure
delivery for Christmas is December 18th. The post office is running slower these days, so we
want to make sure there's a full week to let them do their work.

The new DVD, "Painting Figures with Dave Revelia" is in stock and available for immediate
shipping, as are all my DVD titles.

Also, I have about 25 roundhouse kits left. I am not sure if there will be any left after
Christmas, and I will not be holding any for the Springfield Show, so if you want one, this
might be your last chance.

As always, you can place an order through my website, by sending a check or money order
through the mail, or by calling me directly.

Happy Holidays!

Scott
www.scottymason.com