Re: The Shake N Take clinic

Greg Martin

Richard wrote:

"Well, Greg, since you are finally doing a car I can use (i.e., not
'50s and not PRR-oriented)'50s and not PRR-oriented)<WBR>, put me down
I'm not scheduled to be doing a clinic at that time.

Richard Hendrickson"

Richard,
I am glad your going to make it. Without you little boot with the photos I
would have never been sure this would work.
Everyone should realize these cars were on the system well beyond Richards
cut off date of 1947 and well into my era of 1957 on the PRR. This will be a
memorable kit to build and we will touch on a couple other cars that I am
working on collecting data for that I will present as modeling articles as well
in the future.
Greg Martin

**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)