Re: Lifelike Fowler CN

Steve Lucas <stevelucas3@...>

Jim---

Best suggestion that I have is to use it for a car body shed on the
ground. True Line Trains (Life-Like Canada's successor) has advertised
a re-make of this car, and the photos in their ad show it to be a very
nice model.

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@..., "red_gate_rover" <red_gate_rover@...>
wrote:

In an impulse purchase I picked up a LifeLike Canada Fowler boxcar. It
came without the underframe and trucks. What underframe could I use
and whose trucks would be right? Also the shell is painted and
lettered for CN but has no data. Who sells data and other markings for
this car and what resource do I need to know where things should go?
I model 1929. As always, thank you. -Jim