Re: Cudahy meat reefers

Douglas Harding <dharding@...>

Sorry Tim, I don't know. The info I shared came from a 1930 Cudahy
"yearbook" I found at a University library. The listing is of Cudahy
owned facilities.

I have no knowledge of any other meat operations in New Hampshire. But
there were many local meat operations that did not fall under USDA (ie
federal) jurisdiction because they did not sell their products in
other states. They would have been under state regs. Here in Iowa we
call them "meal lockers" and they tend to cater to local farmers and
consumers.

But we are getting abit off topic. Suffice it to say that Cudahy
reefers from the Cudahy Packing Co. with CRLX reporting marks would be
seen in Nashua NH.

Doug Harding