From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net <mailto:schuyler.larrabee%40verizon.net> >
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Car Types for Team Tracks
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 9:29 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: gary laakso

2- fish; refrigerator cars?
Well, reefers if they're dead fish (I should hope so!). But they may have been live fish for
stocking lakes and streams. I know several railroads had fish hatchery cars (there may be a better
more accurate term), and that the GN was one of them. PRR and LV both had them, I think. Probably
others. These carried hatchlings from fish hatcheries to the locations where they were to be
"delivered."

SGL