C&O wood racks in S scale

Jim King

Al Kresse sent me a Tom Dixon photo of a C&O wood rack shot in WV in
January, 1976. Reportedly, it represents a group of 30 wood racks bought
from the Southern in late 62, shopped at Raceland, and put in service in
early 63. This is the same car that I'm producing in S scale (and HO for
Wright Trak).

If anyone is interested in the C&O version, please contact me off-list. I
will produce decals for this car is there is sufficient interest. The price
is the same as the Southern cars and you can view proto pix of the SR cars
in 2 lettering styles on my web site.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com