Re: LCL Cement Container Decals

jerryglow2

How many do you need and are you capable of laying out the artwork?
There are several custom printers who could do it - you'd need the data
of course to do the masters. Contact me directly if interested in
pursuing this approach. (I am NOT soliciting work - I've just done
artwork for a commercial company and had decals done privately).

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Christie" <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Does anyone know who makes them? There once was a modeling article in
MR on kitbashing an Athearn gondola into a Lehigh Valley cement gon.
The author mentioned 7th Street Depot. I tried contacting them about
year ago, no answer at the phone number provided.

Thanks,
Rich C